Flying Saucers and Giant Aliens Described in Declassified FBI File
“Giant human-like aliens!” “Flying Saucers”. “Multidimensional beings! When the news is in a tailspin (we are talking about the year 2020), nothing distracts the public’s attention from disasters, diseases and misfortunes like UFOs and extraterrestrials. This ‘might’ explain why a few media sites ran headlines full of exclamation marks to reveal the possible leak of a decades-old FBI document about an alleged 1947 UFO-alien encounter. Roswell? There are few indications that this is the same incident. The story of what they call Memorandum 6751 appeared this week in Alienstar , The Daily Star andSputnik News . Yes, we know they’re not the most reliable sources, but the FBI file itself at least seems real. Let’s see what else we can find.
“These FBI files were recently leaked and it can be clearly seen that not only do they already confirm the existence of extraterrestrials but they also captured evidence of these multidimensional beings who attempted to visit our planet multiple times so far. »
“The text dating from 1947 is particularly important because it mentions the term ‘flying saucers’ several times. You can see the official FBI vault yourself here and see the fact that they lied to us from the start.”
The name “Memorandum 6751” comes from the number stamped at the top of the memorandum. It appears to be 67 pages, but only a blurry photocopy of the first page is shown in the stories – which is not a good sign – and the “Vault” , the FBI’s repository of declassified files, doesn’t seem to have it under various search criteria. Sputnik News claims it’s “UFOlogists’ Memorandum 6751,” but a search for that term yields nothing but these stories…and another one we’ll talk about later.
1. Part of the saucers carry crews, others are under remote control.
2. Their mission is peaceful. Visitors plan to settle in this dimension.
3. These visitors look human, but are much larger in size.
4. They are NOT excarnate earthlings, but they come from their own world.
5. They do NOT come from a “planet” in the literal sense of the word, but from another planet which interpenetrates with ours and which is not perceptible to us. 6. The body of the visitors, and that of the vessels too, materialize automatically by entering the vibratory rate of our…matter.
7. Saucers have a kind of radiant energy, or beam, that will easily disintegrate any attacking ship. They enter the ether at will, and therefore simply disappear from our vision, without leaving a trace.
8. The region from which they come is not the “astral plane”, but corros – ponds of Lokas or Talas. Students of osoterio will understand these terms.
9. They probably cannot be reached by radio, but they probably can be by means of radar, if a signal system can be devised for this purpose”.
These are the points listed in the alleged memorandum dated July 8, 1947 – the same day as the first press release about the recovery of a crashed “flying saucer” on a ranch near Roswell. Coincidence? The author is anonymous, but says he or she has multiple university degrees and was “formerly a university department head”. The memorandum was written for the FBI and is NOT an FBI investigative report. Unlike earlier reports on Roswell, this memorandum refers to “living” beings “much larger in size” and visiting humans rather than crashing and occupying a dimension different from ours rather than another. planet. It also does not say how the unnamed author obtained all this information.the video he links to dates back to 2018 . Unfortunately, the other 66 or so pages have not been published or are not linked to the article.
However, the Film Daily site has another interesting , albeit undocumented, revelation.
“Ten years ago, a seventy-page document was declassified by the FBI and put in their online database called The Vault. (How cinematic of them.) This document is now frequently referred to as Memorandum 6751 and refers to inter-dimensional beings and flying saucers”.
Film Daily says Memorandum 6751 was declassified in 2010 and that’s when it would have appeared on The Vault. He also says that it is “frequently cited”, but that there do not appear to be any references to this document. There is not even a reference on Wikipedia!
Interesting ? Without a doubt. A nice distraction to forget the bad news of 2020? Without a doubt. It’s true ? wow. This story has more red flags and holes than a minefield inspected by a bomb-sniffing dog with a cold and more outrageous claims than a political campaign flyer. It would be nice to pass it off as a hoax, like the famous FBI Hottel memo (which you can find on Wikipedia), but 2020 is also the year of UFO disclosure. Maybe Tom DeLonge and his group could look into this. After all, memorandum 6751 does talk about,
Mysterious Universe lyrics by Astro Univers